In conformity with Article 13, Directive 196/03
PURPOSES AND PROCEDURES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
The information provided will be used and kept on the respect of the Data Protection rules based on the Directive 196/03 and will be used exclusively to comply with your request of information and/or to send our information besides observing the obligations provided for in law. The processing of personal data is possible on paper version, online and by automated system. The data provided will not be transferred, on no account, to third parties, unless the person concerned has given his consent before.
TYPES OF COLLECTED AND PROCESSED DATA
1) Information provided voluntarily by the user sending the communication, to enter areas or to receive services or information. To enter particular areas of the web site or particular services, the optional, explicit and voluntary inclusion of important data, is requested, expressed in alphanumeric character. The data could identify the person concerned through the elaboration or the association to other data. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails or data of different types to the addresses shown in this site, needs the address of the sender in order to reply, to supply services and all the personal data provided by the user during the communication. The user shouldn’t give information that could represent sensitive data in conformity with Article 4, letter d, Directive 196/03, either personal or third parties’ ones, in particular on health, without giving his consent to the processing of personal information, in compliance with the law.
2) Navigation data
Computer and telematic systems and software procedures that are fundamental for this site get personal information carrying out their activity. They are implicitly transferred by telematic communication registers and their transmission is even useful for a better management and optimization of the site (IP addresses, URL addresses, Domain Name System, request timetable, file dimensions, parameters connected to the user’s operating system). This data capture, that is possible only for statistical purposes or to monitor the proper operation of the site, aims neither at commercial purposes nor at the identification of the user and it is carried out through server-side technology, managed by the information privacy holder.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
The person concerned will have the possibility to claim his rights, as mentioned by Article 7 in the Directive 196/03, that allow him the change, the integration, the revision, the confirmation or the cancellation of data. These rights can be claimed as follows: sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com or sending a registered mail to the address: Viale Martiri della Resistenza 43, 06049 Spoleto (Pg).
INFORMATION PRIVACY HOLDERS AND PLACES FOR THE PRESERVATION OF DATA
VODIVÌ is the holder of the information privacy, Viale Martiri della Resistenza 43, 06049 Spoleto (PG).
ART. 13 LGV. 196/2003 (Note)
1. The person concerned or the person who holds the personal data are informed orally or in writing in advance about:
a) the purposes and the conditions concerning the information privacy;
b) the obligation or the faculty to provide data;
c) the consequences after refusing to answer;
d) the people or the categories that can receive or acquire personal data, having the responsibility to spread this kind of information;
e) the rights dealt with by Article 7;
f) the holder’s personal data and , if requested, of the representative in the country in conformity with Article 5 and of the person in charge. That is when the holder appointed several people in charge, and he specified at least one of them, showing the site of the communication network or the procedures that easily show the revised list of the people in charge. To reply to the person concerned, the person in charge is responsible in case of exercise of the rights expressed in Article 7.
2. the note exposed in clause one includes also the elements considered by particular directives of this Code and could not include the elements known by the person who provides the data. Moreover, if a public authority knows this information, he could be conditioned in carrying out his inspection and controlling functions to defend the state or to exercise the prevention, the verification or the repression of offenses.
3. the granter can choose simplified procedures by his own measures, in particular for the note provided by telephone support services and communication with people.
4. if the personal information is not collected by the person concerned, the note expressed in clause one that includes the categories of the processed data, is dated by the same person concerned during the data recording or during their communication, within the first communication.
5. the note described in clause 4 is not observed when:
a) the data are processed according to a precise obligation by law, by a regulation or by the EU legislation
b) the data are processed for defense investigations as in 1.7 n. 397 12/ 2000 or anyway to implement and defend a right at court if the data are processed only with this purpose and during the period that is necessary for this purpose.
c) for the person concerned it is necessary to use means that the granter could consider exaggerated if compared to the protected law, that is to say impossible for the granter.
ARTICLE 7, Directive 196/03 (right to get personal data and other rights)
1. the person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal data that belongs to him, even if the data are not registred yet, and their communication in a comprehensible way.
2. the person concerned has the right to obtain the information on:
a) the orignin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and the procedures about the processing of personal data;
c) the logic applied in case of data processing by electronic means;
d) the personal data concering the holder, the people in charge and the representative appointed in conformity with article 5, clause 2;
e) the people and the categories of people who can receive the data or who can acquire them as representative appointed in the territory.
3. the person concerned has the right to receive:
a) the revision, the correction or the integration of the data if he is interested in them;
b) the cancellation, the anonymous transformation or the processed data freeze in case of violation of the law, including the data whose preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes that caused the data collection or their processing;
c) the statement that the operations explained in the letters a) and b) are known by the people who have received the data, in all their content, except for the possibility that this request needs the use of means that are clearly exaggerated for the law.
4. the person concerned has the right to object, completely or partially :
a) legitimately to his personal data processing, though connected with the purpose of their collection;
b) to his personal data processing for the sending of advertising material, for direct selling, for market research or for commercial communication.